Saturday, December 3, 2011

How can I prepare innate agony killer?

How can I prepare innate agony killer?
(((((Rae))))), The inner bark of Black Willow (Salix nigra) can be peel off within the spring, when the twigs are red. They can be soaked for 12 days in 75% Ethanol to breed a tincture. Take 10 to 15 drops of tincture to alleviate the pain.
Additionally, if time is essential you can ALSO appropriate two tablespoons of the dried bark and take home a strong tea and drink that, sweetened to taste.
You can also do the above recipe with the inner yap of the Slippery Elm tree which can be obtained at any time of the year.
Brightest Blessings,
Raji the Green Witch
I don't know how to product it but I've bought oil from a cypress tree which is a pure pain reliever..I get it at a Whole Foods store. I ended up giving it to a friend that be tired of taking medicine adjectives the time. I think she's still using it.

No comments:

Post a Comment