Saturday, December 3, 2011

How do I manoeuvre soft within a syringe?

I need to catch 2 ml in a syringe thats 3 cc. Which procession do I measure to? Is near an online reference that I could use? Thanks!How do I manoeuvre soft within a syringe?
Yeah, it's pretty confident.
1 ml = 1cc
For some reason explicitly unknown to me, the medical profession insists on using a dry measurement for liquid.
Who knows.
uh, 2ml is 2cc.
1 ml=1cc verbs the tip of the plunger (black rubber piece)back to 2 cc this accounts for residual in syringe
The first smudge near the plunger is the starting line (line0) Follow the graduation three steps upward. for 3cc.
Hi near.
There are levels within the syringe plunger 1 cc, 2 cc, 3 cc.
As a rule, when you measure clear liquid, measure the smooth at where the concavity is.
WHen measure a colored solution, ( like blood), use the convexity horizontal of the fluid.

No comments:

Post a Comment