Saturday, December 3, 2011

How can i prevent or relieve migraines?

Weekly migraines are taking over my days,i have 2/3 a week,i am not stressed,i enjoy checked my diet,.i just cannot find the trigger! i hold suffered since i was 17,33 immediately,and they are becoming more painfull and more frequent.My GP has prescribed migralieve,after sanomigran,then rizatriptan,propranalol and presently almotriptan,none of which work.I would prefer to use herbal remedies because i am on other medication for osteoarthritis,mainly tramadol and gabapentin.BUT I WOULD TRY ANYTHING!! Oh and i enjoy had my eyes checked for strain,they be fine, and i do not take a contraceptive pill.Any proposal would be really welcomed,Thankyou to anyone who take the time to answer,i do appreciate it X X XHow can i prevent or relieve migraines?
wow I get migraines monthly but can't create in your mind weekly. I use advil liquigels because they are fast, turn stale the lights put a warm napkin over my eyes. But weekly wow. Prevent them I wish I know but if possible try spending smaller number time on the comp. You checked your diet, chocolate can be a trigger but it can also be a cure it is for me guess it is the caffeen in it because I don't drink coffee or soda. perfect luck
I used to have them exceedingly badly at one time,it used to basis me severe head niggle and vomiting.I cut out coffee and chocolate and it cured me completely,its not that easy for some inhabitants i know but i hope that helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment