Thursday, September 23, 2010

Growth spurt?

I just turned 14 within june and i am a male asian. I am currently 5'6. When i be 10-11 i barely grew (i be 5'0) then when i be 12 i was 5'3 and when i turned 13 i be 5'6. I went to the doc. and he told me i have osgood schlatter disease and he told me my growth plates were still unstop.
My dad is 5'7 and my mom is 5'5 however the rest of my family is 5'10 and above.
So these are my question:
1. Did i have a growth spurt or am i gonna enjoy between my 14-15?
2. Did i reach my developed height?
3. How much do u infer ill grow?
4. What do u have an idea that will b my adult distance from the ground?
5. Will i continue to grow?Growth spurt?
So these are my question:
1. Did i have a growth spurt or am i gonna own between my 14-15?
you should have another "spurt" until that time your 17
2. Did i reach my fully fledged height?
Probably not
3. How much do u meditate ill grow?
on average you should gain another 2-4 inches depending on your inheritance
4. What do u think will b my full-grown height?
5 foot 8 inches to 5 foot 10 inches
5. Will i verbs to grow?
You will.. osgood schlatter disease is an irritation at best for someone of your age. With rest and NSAID treatment you should fully recover within 4-8 weeks. and it shouldn't affect your growth much at all.
Hope this help
when a doctor says ur growth plates are still unequivocal that means u will still grow .
u hold more then one growth spurt during a lifetime.
it is unknown nearly how tall u will be.
i am 5'11 and still growing so u never kno and i hold osgood schlatter disease too plus another one that involves my knee boater.

No comments:

Post a Comment