Monday, September 27, 2010

Hollywood is putting PIGEONS on the pill?

This is the stupidest thing I hold ever heard. Hollywood is somehow going to be putting pigeons on birth control pills to cut back reproduction. Am I the only party who thinks this is not with the sole purpose wrong but completely stupid?Hollywood is putting PIGEONS on the pill?
Yup. I think it's dumb, seeing as how they're also going to cut the population of any predator birds that nurture on pigeons.
They should just arrest the stupid "pigeon lady" who keep on feeding them.
I don't reason its wrong,but I think its stupid.I expect they should just nuder pigeons close to they do cats.
I don't think it is wrong, however it is a complete gamble away of money, I think that it is best to sterilize them. because the effects of the pill are temporary and how will they keep hold of track of which pigeons are on it, and which are not. All in adjectives it is by far the silliest thing I enjoy ever heard.

No comments:

Post a Comment