Thursday, September 23, 2010

Has anyone particular or be on paxil and consequently switched to lexapro and what effect did it enjoy?

Has anyone particular or be on paxil and consequently switched to lexapro and what effect did it enjoy?
Had a great effect, because Paxil didn't work for me, and Lexapro did.
I guess I really don't know what you are asking, but I kind of know what you want to hear. What I'm going to report to you is you have to find the drug that make you feel worthy, and not listen to what makes me grain good. I own tried just something like every SSRI out there and merely a couple of them worked for me and only one of them didn't contribute me any side effects was Lexapro - it may be totally different for you, and totally different for answerer # 1 # 2 and # x.
Give the others a try until you find the one that give you the best benefits with the most minuscule side effects. I know (for a fact) it is not easy - you hold to wean off one med - later build up onto another and wait a month to even see if in that are side effects, but, hey you may be taking this stuff for the rest of you life - acquire it right NOW - so you don't have to muck around near it later - it will lone take you a few - 6 months.
The rest of your life span is worth it - isn't it?
Yup, I didn't like the lexapro, didn't perceive like it be doing anything. Was still feeling depressed on it. Can you stay on paxil?
I didn't thieve Paxil and since it looks like it's horrible for you to steal it I am glad I didn't but I have taken Lexapro and I didn't appear to mind it. It made me more alert and I guess that's the opposite effect it's supposed to own but it controlled alot of the emotional anxiety I be having over a different diagnosis so it be very beneficial for me contained by the short term use category
my hubby have just started taking lexapro, and it zonked
him out and made him sluggish.
Paxil is a appropriate med, but don't take it if u plan to become pregnet.

No comments:

Post a Comment