Monday, September 27, 2010

Have any of you tried the investigational quit smoking drug?

My doc offered me a drug that you only give somebody a lift for a short time, and it in fact makes cigs revolting to you. I know it is enormously expensive, but have any of you tired it and does it work. It would sure accumulate me lots of money monthly, not to mention my health. Also what is the label of it?Have any of you tried the investigational quit smoking drug?
Yes, I used it after 15 years of smoking I have be smoke free for 3-1/2 months. The cravings are gone. It is worth every penny and more!
Chantix is the name
Chantix , I used it and it worked for me, 9 weeks free and clear of cigarettes in a minute after 31 years of smoking. ...
no i've never heard or tried it beforehand but another inexpensive way of quitting smoking is chewing gum and nicotine patch

  • make money
  • medium length hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment