Monday, September 27, 2010

Hiatel Hernia?

My medical doctor had me capture an Upper GI and a hida scan to detect weather or not my gallbladder was acting up resourcefully it wasn't but the test showed I have a hiatel hernia. Well when I had the catscan done on my abdoman it didn't show up. So why do you dream up that is? I don't comprehend. One Doctor is telling me one item and another is saying something differentHiatel Hernia?
A hiatal hernia is when your stomach slides up into your chest. Many of them slide up and down, so it may be detected next to one test and not another. Hiatal hernia is immensely common. It may incentive you to have reflux symptoms.
Here' s a picture:
http://www.barrettsinfo.com/figures/fig1...
Big symptomatic hernias that don't respond to treatment beside drugs can be fixed with surgery.
I have a hida scan and it was horrible, I consistency for you! I think that be the worst thing I hold ever had to do! Although I don't know what your problem could be.I have other problems...
i had this and i constantly have acid reflux no issue what i ate. at one point my symptoms mimiced a heart attack. it got so unpromising i had the surgery for it after the surgery everything be fine. was over 15 years ago. i can drink whatever i want no problems. return with a 3rd opinion

No comments:

Post a Comment