Monday, September 27, 2010

Has anyone tried Chantix?

I am taking Chantix it is to aide in stopping smoking, It tricks your mind into thinking you own smoked, while weening yourself off cigs. It does form me feel approaching I don't really want a cig. one good entity it actually works close to a diet pill. has anyone else taken this med. and I would similar to to hear your experiences with it.Has anyone tried Chantix?
I enjoy prescribed it to a lot of my patients . . . they similar to it, and it seems to work for them, however for frequent, insurance will not pay for it, hence out of pocket.
Chantix works great within helping folks quit smoking. For more Chantix information, click the following link: http://www.121doc.com/champix.html?a_aid...
Congratulations!
I LOVE Chantix. It is the first article that actually seem to work. I've never smoked, but I have to run care of patients who do, and they other try to cough up a lung after anesthesia. They also make more frequent trips to the OR than their non-smoking friends.
Your body will thak you for not smoking contained by the long run.
Well done!
I'm trying to quit myself. Perhaps you could provide me with rather more info about it. How much it costs and where on earth to get it.

No comments:

Post a Comment