Monday, September 27, 2010

Have you ever see someones moustache and wondered how heaps different types of microbes be living within it?

Have you ever see someones moustache and wondered how heaps different types of microbes be living within it?
I grew a moustache once and it didn't work out. Four different colors on my face and I didn't know how to trim it. I have red, brown, white and gray looking like some insane dirty walrus. I guess it did look close to a bacteria fruit farm but i'm too vain to admit it.
ever looked at a doctor's tie and wondered when be the last time he have it cleaned?
Why would ther be any more bacteria within my moustache than your hair?
uhhh...okkk.
In food processing plants, men are required to wear a pelt net over beard and mustaches.
In surgery facial hair is covered.
In computer processing, facial spine is covered.
Men wash their mustache along beside their face and spine, daily.
Absolutely. Facial down is totally disgusting and is, obviously, one of nature's mistakes. I firmly believe the more facial spine a man has, the more he is trying to cover up. Ever notice a great deal of men with mustaches hold mouth like womens where on earth their top teeth constantly show giving them a feminine appearance they are trying to hide. Or men beside beards when examined closely don't appear to have a chin and adjectives that filthy hair is a virtuous cover up. If I was a woman, I wouldn't even consider dating or marry a man unless he got rid of the facial crap. God just knows how antediluvian the snot and slobber is that's trapped in that mess.
Probably, my mustache have less germs than the hair on your go before and "other places".
I and many others who own mustache wash their facade and mustache several times a day, while other parts of the body get less cleaning.
How several times you shook hands near people who merely sneezed or went to bathroom and never wash their hands.
Next time, you should be more thorough in shaking some body's hand than looking at some body's mustache !

  • hair pictures
  • Scooter
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment