Monday, September 27, 2010

Have any of you have problems near the drug Fluoxetine (Prozac)?

I've been diagnosed beside Depression and anxiety today and my Dr prescribed this. I hate prescription and I'm nervous nearly taking it, but I need it, I guess.. what is your experience near it?Have any of you have problems near the drug Fluoxetine (Prozac)?
Prozac is hardcore. Try Lexapro 10mg/day with Klonopin, 0.5mg twice/day. You may enjoy to go up to 2 or 3 times these doses.
I agree that Prozac is hardcore. I enjoy read some of your other questions, and given what you are going through beside your husband, you should be depressed.
Prozac is normally used for populace who have long-term mental complaint and more serious depression.
I agree that Klonopin/Xanax/etc, and Lexapro would be much, much better.
Ask you doctor about Zoloft or Lexapro, those treat Anxiety and Depression, and are newer drugs next to less side-effects.
Prozac is prearranged to have a horrific reaction when it is misused or misprescribed, and can sort you suicidal.

No comments:

Post a Comment