Thursday, September 23, 2010

Has anyone ever taken Cyclobenzaprine?

My oral surgan put me on it for muscle spasms in my mouth, thats the side effects? Are you able to function? He requests me to take it 2x and I'm alarmed to take them.Has anyone ever taken Cyclobenzaprine?
I pulled a muscle at the gym something like a month ago and last week my Doctor put me on like med, but I only embezzle 1/2 twice a day so I can function.
they do not do nought i have to rob them becaue of my back and they do not work
Yeah, I capture a scrip for them a couple times a year when my back seize up. It is the generic of Flexeril. It works well, but can really gross you tired. Mixing with alcohol will really knock you out. Do not drive on it. I would avoid it during the time.
take them at darkness, they help you sleep. If you pinch it during the day you may consistency sleepy or have a "fuzzy" brain. If you enjoy to take one surrounded by the morning, take the first one on the weekend so you can see how you counter. I take one every dark to help next to jaw backache and it really helps.
I have back spasms working as a CNA. They didn't do anything for me, but they work comparatively well for others. They are safe and sound, so just try them and if you experience side effects that are intolerable for you, consequently go pay for to the doctor to get the prescription changed. I tried Norflex (orphenedrine) and it worked great.

No comments:

Post a Comment