Monday, September 27, 2010

Has anyone taken Wellbutrin or Effexor back, did one work better than the other?

Has anyone taken Wellbutrin or Effexor back, did one work better than the other?
Funny you should ask. I've taken both in the later 6 mos. I started on Effexor. It worked well, but I have trouble with freight gain--a common side effect. I spoke near my doctor, who switched me to Wellbutrin. (It's supposed to be "weight-nuetral".) It was working merely fine. I then found out that within is a seizure risk from drinking any alcohol while taking Wellbutrin. I next put it together that my out of proportion sick mornings after a drink (even just one!) have started when I started taking Wellbutrin. I am back on the Effexor. Again, it is working particularly well--I just enjoy to be very aware of the tendancy to put on consignment and try to stave it off.
Wellbutrin works awfully well. I used it when I be under great stress next to a previous company I used to work at and with counseling sessions, it help me to controll my emotions. I'm cheery to say that I am Wellbutrin free.
Effexor didnt really work for me. Wellbutrin initially worked but it cause me to feel anxious and i started have problems with sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment