Thursday, September 23, 2010

Has anyone have a fine hypodermic biopsy????

hi,
I have have a few enlarged lympg glands for about 10 months very soon.
My questions are have anyone had a hypodermic biopsy and if so how long does it take, does it hurt and how accurate is it?
Where your results ok, how long did results give somebody a lift?
Also if live in australia do you know what the cost roughly is?
Ta and gratitude for your answers in credit.
the nodes are in my d¨|colletage biggest one in the subnadular gland?
have anyone has this and what could the cause be?
Sorry for so many question, but this test is foreign to me.Has anyone have a fine hypodermic biopsy????
In 2000, I discovered a mass the size of a lemon in my right breast and have to have a hypodermic biopsy. It took some time--I don't remember exactly how long, maybe 15 or 20 minutes, but I'm not sure. They will hand over you a shot or two to deaden the nouns. It took a week for the results to come back, and it be negative for cancer--thank God! It turned out to be a cyst, and I have to go into the hospital and own it drained. During the surgery, another biopsy was done to engineer sure the cyst wasn't masking cancer, and that results also come back cynical.
medicine and form guarantee correctness , is for informational purposes only proposal or treatment for any medical conditions.

No comments:

Post a Comment