Monday, September 27, 2010

Have suffered insomnia & great thirst since 14, could low vasopressin be why?

I don't have diabetes or anything that accounts for the thirst: I drink plenty of dampen but occasionally get "overcome" beside thirst. Every way you can describe insomnia I experience and "sleep hygiene" tricks hold not helped much. Melatonin give me a headache. I am NOT looking for a diagnosis, I am just curious if in that are any connections.Have suffered insomnia & great thirst since 14, could low vasopressin be why?
I know you said you're not looking for a diagnosis, but check out this article about someone who have similar symptoms.
http://abcnews.go.com/primetime/story?psyche...
Have you ever had a cranium injury that could have cause the same condition this girl have?
Sounds like you obligation to see a Doctor right away.
As a Diabetic myself for 7 years now, it is not majority to be extremely and suddenly thirsty. Hey, I denied it for 6 months too, but it's a sign of very elevated blood sugar. See a Doctor ASAP for them to decide what's going on next to you. We can 't give you direction like this, sounds dicey.
Good luck.
You'll be needing a trip to the doctor. A prescription may be necessitate to relax your bladder and a sleep aid to restore a normal sleep outline.

No comments:

Post a Comment