Thursday, September 23, 2010

Has any1 ever taken nortriptyline?

I just started taking it for migraines(even though it is an anti-depressant). And I am really tired and out of it.Does any1 know how long until that time the grogginess wears stale?Has any1 ever taken nortriptyline?
It IS an old antidepressant medication and one of the agreed side effects is drowsiness. It is usually prescribed for night time dosing and recurrently helps relatives sleep quite okay.
You might find that you get used to it after around a week or so, and the side effects are not so pronounced.
Despite it being an antidepressant it have other uses. At low doses it has be used as a sleeping tablet. It has some usefulness in treatment of neuropathic affliction. Now that you mention it being used for migraines, I'm going to stir have a read. I've never hear of it being used for migraines until that time, but it is outside my specialty so maybe this is current learning for me :-)
tablets and health guarantee correctness , is for informational purposes just

No comments:

Post a Comment